Our mission is to bring advances in micro and nanofabrication into the industry to further accelerate innovation for unprecedented finesse and precision.
Advanced micro-components and devices
Sub-micron scale performance
Products under development include vortex mirrors, microprobes, microsensors, microfluidic devices, advanced TEM grids, brain-implant probes and other devices
Products available include a range of X-ray micro-optics
Products can be customized for specific configurations
Advanced Optics & Devices
- X-ray focusing refractive devices, with focus as small as 0.8 μm in the 10keV-100keV range.
- Currently developing zone plates and multilayer Laue lenses that will focus below 10 nm.
- Nanoscience accessories, such as microprobes, sensors, and microfluidic devices.
- Sub-micron scale performance
- Market leader in providing solutions that can focus below
100nm for very high energy X-rays
- Customizable Beam blockers—size/shape of chips,
Removal of membrane plating
Provide several beam blockers on same membrane
- Resolution targets—removal of membrane
- Pinhole aperture—shape/thickness FZP—TBD
Alcorix ultra-precision devices & solutions
New products coming soon
Alcorix Co. and ExpressLO LLC obtained The Microscopy Today 2021 Innovation Award
Each year Microscopy Today presents 10 awards to organizations or individuals who have launched or published innovations in microscopy or microanalysis. Winning products and methods […]full article
Ultra-nano-crystalline diamond (UNCD) grids for transmission electron microscopy
Being elemental-pure and made of carbon, with low energy spectral EDS lines, UNCD grids allow interference-free spectral analyses of most atomic elements in TEM samples. Specialized UNCD grids […]full article