Our mission is to bring advances in micro and nanofabrication into the industry to further accelerate innovation for unprecedented finesse and precision.
Advanced micro-components and devices
Sub-micron scale performance
Products under development include vortex mirrors, microprobes, microsensors, microfluidic devices, advanced TEM grids, brain-implant probes and other devices
Products available include a range of X-ray micro-optics
Products can be customized for specific configurations
Advanced Optics & Devices
- X-ray focusing refractive devices, with focus as small as 0.8 μm in the 10keV-100keV range.
- Currently developing zone plates and multilayer Laue lenses that will focus below 10 nm.
- Nanoscience accessories, such as microprobes, sensors, and microfluidic devices.
- Sub-micron scale performance
- Market leader in providing solutions that can focus below
100nm for very high energy X-rays
- Customizable Beam blockers—size/shape of chips,
Removal of membrane plating
Provide several beam blockers on same membrane
- Resolution targets—removal of membrane
- Pinhole aperture—shape/thickness FZP—TBD
Alcorix ultra-precision devices & solutions
New products coming soon
Ultra-nano-crystalline diamond (UNCD) grids for transmission electron microscopy
Being elemental-pure and made of carbon, with low energy spectral EDS lines, UNCD grids allow interference-free spectral analyses of most atomic elements in TEM samples. Specialized UNCD grids […]full article
Aberration-corrected saw tooth devices for focusing high energy X-rays
Implementing the aberration correction through variable saw tooth spacings will allow improved focusing of X-rays.full article